Google
 




Friday, September 22, 2006

Composer

A man was sitting in a bar, nursing a beer and looking extremely
dejected. The sympathetic bartender said, "Man, you look real down.
Wanna talk about it? Sometimes it helps."

"Well, I doubt it," replied the man. "You see, I'm a composer who
hasn't had much luck. It seems the world is really against me.
Recently I wrote the best song I've ever written, but I cant get any
music publishers interested, and I've been to them all."

The bartender suggested, "Well' let's hear it. Try it out on the
crowd."

The man moves to the bar piano and proceeds to play a tune so
incredibly melodious, so ethereal, that the bar turns dead quiet
except for the music. Everyone is totally entranced. Goose bumps
appear all over the audience and lumps rise in throats, as the music
penetrates the very soul of all those present. When he finishes
playing, all is silent for a few minutes, then the bartender remarked,
"I cant believe you can't get that published. That has to be the most
beautiful piece of music I've ever heard. What's it called, anyway?"

"I call it 'I Love You So Much That I Just Know You'll Cheat On Me,
You Witch'" the musician replied.


DON'T CLICK HERE!!!