Google
 




Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Redneck man's pick-up line

1. Did you fart? *cause you blew me away*

2. Are yer parents retarded? * Cuz ya sure are special*

3. My love fer you is like diarrhea… * I can’t hold it in*

4. Do you have a library card? * Cuz I’d like to sign you out*

5. Is there a mirror in yer pants? *Cuz I can see myself in em *

6. If you was a tree, I were a squirrel, * I’d store my nuts in yer hole *

7. You might not be the best looking girl here, * but beauty is only a light switch away *

8. Man: “Fat Penquin!”
Woman: “WHAT?”
Man: “ I just wanted to say something to break the ice”

9. I know I’m no Fred Flinstone, *but I bet I can make your bed rock*

10. I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him? * I think he went into this cheap motel room*

11. Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner

12. If yer gunna regret this in the morning, * we kin always sleep til afternoon*

AND THE BEST FOR LAST!……………….

13. Yer face reminds me of a wrench, * every time I think of it my nuts tighten up*


DON'T CLICK HERE!!!