Google
 




Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Who's getting older?

Have You Ever Been Guilty Of Looking At Others Your Own Age And Thinking, "surely I Can't Look That Old?" Well......you'll Love This One!

I Was Sitting In The Waiting Room For My First Appointment With A New Dentist. I Noticed His Dds Diploma, Which Bore His Full Name.

Suddenly, I Remembered A Tall, Handsome, Dark-haired Boy With The Same Name Had Been In My High School Class Some 40-oddyears Ago.

Could He Be The Same Guy That I Had A Secret Crush On, Way Back Then?

Upon Seeing Him, However, I Quickly Discarded Any Such Thought. This Balding, Gray-haired Man With The Deeply Lined Face Was Way Too Old To Have Been My Classmate.

Hmmm .......or Could He???

After He Examined My Teeth, I Asked Him If He Had Attended Morgan Park High School. "yes. Yes, I Did. I Had A Mustang," He Gleamed With Pride.

"when Did You Graduate?" I Asked.

He Answered, "in 1965. Why Do You Ask?"

"you Were In My Class!" I Exclaimed.

He Looked At Me Closely.

Then, That Ugly, Old, Wrinkled Son-of-a-b_____ Asked,

"what Did You Teach?"


DON'T CLICK HERE!!!