Google
 




Saturday, January 21, 2006

Turn To Stone

Two boys named Billy and Joey sneak up to the window of a neighbor's house.

As they peek into the window they see the newly-weds that live there getting hot and heavy. The boys watch the show for a few minutes, when the husband takes the blouse off of his new bride.

Suddenly Joey jumps back with a horrified look on his face, and runs away as fast as he can.

Billy shrugs and goes back to watching the couple.

After about 20 minutes Billy finds Joey sitting on his porch looking a little shaken up, and asks him "What was that all about? Why did you take off like that, you missed a great show!"

To which Joey replies " My momma told me that if I ever watched anything like that I would turn to stone, and I felt something getting hard!


DON'T CLICK HERE!!!