Google
 




Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Two Italians Hop On The Bus




At a bus stop two Italians hop on the bus.
As soon as they get to their seats they get engaged in a busy conversation.
A lady who is sitting right behind them, ignores them at first, but then can't
help but overhear what the one Italian is telling to the other...


"Emma come first. Then come I. Then two asses come together.
I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come
again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time"


"You foul-mouthed sex-obsessed swine," the lady shouts, quite upset.
"In this country we don't speak aloud in public about our sex lives..........."


"Hey , coola down lady," says the guy. "Who talkin abouta sexa?
I'm just telling my frienda how to spella Mississippi."



DON'T CLICK HERE!!!