Google
 




Sunday, October 30, 2005

Famous Last Words

=> Let me reach in and get your watch out of the printing press.
=> Hey there's no handles inside these car doors.
=> Gee, that's a cute tattoo.
=> What does this button do?
=> So, you're a cannibal.
=> It's probably just a rash.
=> Why am I standing on a plastic sheet?
=> Are you sure the power is off?
=> Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
=> What duck?
=> Pull the pin and count to what?
=> Which wire was I supposed to cut?
=> I wonder where the mother bear is.
=> I've seen this done on TV.
=> These are the good kind of mushrooms.
=> You look just like Charles Manson.
=> Let it down slowly.
=> Rat poison only kills rats.
=> It can't possibly rain for forty days and nights.
=> I'll get your toast out.
=> Just take whatever you want, this is a ghost town.
=> It's strong enough for both of us.
=> This doesn't taste right.
=> I can make this light before it changes.
=> Nice doggie.
=> I can do that with my eyes closed.
=> Well we've made it this far.
=> I'll just slip into the commuter lane for a second.
=> I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
=> You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
=> OK this is the last time.
=> Don't be so superstitious.


DON'T CLICK HERE!!!